Billings TrailNet Sustaining Annual Individual and Family Membership Policy
At Billings TrailNet, we strive to make the Billings community a safe, pleasant place for everyone to live an active lifestyle. It’s our mission to promote a complete, community-wide trail system.
A person seeking membership will be accepted as a member of Billings TrailNet upon submission, receipt, acceptance and processing of the required membership fee. Only registered individual or family members for whom payment is made are considered Billings TrailNet members. Memberships are non-transferable.
All members receive a thank you letter/receipt each time they donate, volunteer opportunities to help build trails and invitations to member events
The first time a member registers, they will receive:
• a Billings TrailNet sticker*
• a trail map
• a membership card*
• an information card describing our Membership Policy and what it means to be a member
• a subscription to Billings TrailNet’s monthly e-newsletter (if they provide their email address)*
Members who make their annual sustaining donation will receive:
• a thank you letter/receipt
• Additional or replacement cards, maps and stickers may be requested by contacting the Billings TrailNet office. Supply is limited at the discretion of Billings TrailNet’s staff
The following benefits will be provided to members while these services are available. They depend on the donations of the retailers and services who provide these benefits free of charge or at a significant discount, and may be subject to change:
• Members receive a free glass of wine at the annual Membership Appreciation Event
• Members are invited to attend the post-AFT growler fill
• Discounts on classes at local Anytime Fitness Centers
Membership is open to anyone. Billings TrailNet does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
Membership Plans, Renewals, and Periods:
• People who register as paid members are considered Lifetime Members.
• Members are encouraged and expected to make an annual sustaining membership donation.
• Members will be solicited to make an annual sustaining membership donation during Billings TrailNet’s Membership Drive from August through the end of October.
• Membership Appreciation Event will occur after the Membership Drive/Annual Sustaining Membership Donation Promotion in fall.
No refunds will be offered for membership fees and sustaining membership donations.
Members who wish to cancel their lifetime membership must send a letter requesting to be removed from Billings TrailNet’s membership roster. Letters will be sent to PO Box 2416, Billings, MT 59103.
• Student memberships= $15
• Individual memberships= $25
• Family memberships= $50