The Coulson Park Master Plan will be presented to the Billings City Council, Monday, March 2, 2020 at 5:30pm! Big Sky Economic Development has partnered with the Billings’ Parks and Rec. Department supporting their efforts to develop this currently undeveloped 55 acre gem adjacent to the Yellowstone River and back dropped by our unique sandstone rims.
If you like this project, please show your support and excitement to our City Council Members who will be voting to approve or deny the master plan which strategically helps determine the development of Coulson Park. We can do this two ways:
1. Attend the March 2nd Work Session Council Meeting to provide public comment to City Council
– Address: 210 North 27th Street – 2nd Floor
– Meeting begins at 5:30pm
2. Send public comment email to Council expressing support for approval of the Coulson Park master plan and future development
– The link below is the email address to all City Council Members. Remember, your email will be public comment and is public knowledge.
– Please include a supporting phrase in the subject line to show your support. Ex. “Please Support Coulson Park master plan”.
– Your email can be as short as, “I support the master plan and development of Coulson Park”. “Please approve the master plan and implementation for development of Coulson Park”, Etc. Additional language and explanation would be great as well.