Form a team for this year’s Commuter Challenge at your business!
- Your employees will arrive to work more energized and ready to work
- It’s a fun team-building activity
- It’s great publicity for your business
- Participants get an incentive card with discounts and freebies at more than 20 local businesses
See billingstrailnet.org/commuter for a list of current incentives.
To make it even more fun, please challenge another business to participate!
- Invite a business colleague whose organization you’d like to challenge
- Encourage the business to sign up at mtcommuterchallenge.org
We have made it simple to participate
- Team captains can access a Toolkit with a calendar, ready-to-send email messages for encouraging team members, a sample press release and ideas for work incentives
- Instructions on how to participate and log miles
Want to offer incentives for your employees who participate? Here are some ideas:
- Provide a free weekly breakfast
- Award 15 minutes of vacation time for each day an employee uses active transportation
- Offer a $10 gift card to employees who sign up and complete at least one trip
- Have a weekly raffle for fun fitness items