Saturday, February 24th, 2018
1595 Grand Ave, Billings, MT 59102
Noon to 4pm
Do you like doing your part to support a good cause? I’ve got a fun challenge for you if you live in the Billings area or are just visiting: Gear up for our first local Cycle for a Cause!
Our first Cycle for a Cause is a fun and fit activity for BTN Members and or anyone that would like to pedal for a cause.
Ready. Set. Ride… Billings TrailNet event hosted by our friends over at Yellowstone Fitness Center, Billings, Montana! Team Registration is only $50, but your team has to raise a minimum of $500 in order to take part in the ride on February 24th, 2018 at Yellowstone Fitness Center. We have only 20 bikes available. Register Early!!
If you need a goal this month, make it this one. Ask your friends, family, and co-workers to help you support the Billings TrailNet Organization (BTN). By donating to BTN, you’ll be helping our organization raise money for our trail system. Plus, it helps increase awareness and encourage use of the trails in our community. Billings trail advocates and planners have done extensive research and assessment to create a master trail plan. You can view these documents by going to Billings TrailNet Resource page. If you or someone you know believe in Billings TrailNet’s mission, hop on that two-wheeler and start pedaling away on February 24th!! The ride is 4 hours long and will make you fitter, stronger, and most definitely inspired!
Our goal is to help the Billings TrailNet raise at least $10,000 to fund Billings trail system. We hope that each team will participate in the Cycle for a Cause to the best of their ability. If each team raises $500, we will achieve our goal. We’re hoping to make this Cycle for a Cause the best ever, so the more contributions you raise, the more successful we’ll be at achieving our goal. Thank you very much for your participation!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Please sign up with Lynn Harper, Program Coordinator at Billings TrailNet by calling 406-281-1244 or
Please pay the team registration fee ($50) at that time.
- Then fill out the Participation Form (will email to you at the time of registration sign up) Donate a general gift to the campaign, sponsor a team, or signup to ride as a TEAM. Each bike is a TEAM bike; raising a minimum of $500 per bike.
- Participants may start collecting contributions as soon as they receive the sponsor sheets. Reminder: Participation forms need to be turned in on Cycle for a Cause day, Saturday, February 24.
- Contributions may be made by anyone. However, participants may not ask for contributions from any of the staff members of Billings TrailNet. Please ask everyone who contributes if their company has a matching gift fund policy. Companies who do match pledge gifts should be listed on the sheet by the donor.
- Each sponsor making a contribution should write their own name and contribution amount. Participants may collect the contributions in advance but must keep donations until all are collected.
- Upon the event of the Cycle for a Cause, participants will hand in their sponsor sheets and money collected. Participants are responsible to collect any outstanding donations pledged. Please return participations sheets with the money to Billings TrailNet by Saturday, February 24.
- Participants are encouraged to wear hats, cycling shorts, team gear. Most importantly to have fun!
- Not all team members have to ride the day of the event. You can campaign and raise donations for your team. If you are riding as a team, the 4 hour ride can be divided amongst team members in any time slots.
- You may donate your portion of the team ride or ask friends and family to sponsor you. (Example: If you have four people ride for an hour each, each team member is responsible for raising/donating $125.00.)
- All team must be registered by February 18, 2018.
- Donations raised by the team ride may be turned in to Billings Trailnet before the event or during the check in on the day of the event. Use the participation sheet for yourself. All riders should complete an individual participant form.
- Photocopy your participation form for your own records.
- In an effort to save time at registration, individual riders should have all donations in one envelope.